Tuesday, February 16, 2010

REVITALIZED

Hmmm, read tons of blogs already and ONLY. Scarcely updating my own blog,not even a shot after almost two months ~.~. Everyday making resolution to upgrade my RAM or replacing my processor to a 'majestic' level and yet each day becoming worser than slave's level(pemalas).

 I hate being LAZY.


But I guess that is what I'm practising now.XP. 
RADZI!! DUN JUST KNOW HOW TO PREACH OTHERS AND TALK,TALK,TALK ONLY, BREAK THE ICE AND MAKE YOUR MOVE!!!!!(ARGGH FIRED UP EDI)                                                  


I guess I need more motivation and 'nags' from anybody perhaps to paste something on my blog. Yeah, some of my schoolmate did give some 'DAMN'( just some jargon perhaps?) encouragements and hence I am still the same old lazy bone writer.

Since this is the first post after months time,I won't talk much.

So it will me be my triumphant passing the PMR with flying colours together with favourite classmates. Yeah I know it's just an  old story but as usual, just for documentation and manifestation

Glory, Proud, Gaining more Prestige for getting straight??
Well actually If I am to get even 7a's it would be downfall for me.
Targeted achieving straight by school(since I'm in 3tekun) is such a pressure and my all my gangs,I repeat ALL of them got straight a's wrapped onto their hands. So producing tasty result is just to be equivalent to the others,not set to feel high and mighty.
Actually if u r sacrificing to throne something for something not urself, u'll grab them in no time.

Hah now I'll proclaim this phrase*stated down in red*as my own philosophy.heheh..                             

 'sacrificing to throne something for something but not yourself, you'll grab 
them in no time'


I'm actually glad and no elements of arrogance or proud when I'm still on the same field with my gangs.

Last but not least, not too late I guess, Happy Chinese Year to all my Chinese teachers and friend!


As usual...
Sura Al-asr

سُبْحَانَكَ اللَّهُمَّ وَبِحَمْدِكَ أَشْهَدُ أَنْ لاَ إِلَهَ إِلاَّ أَنْتَ أَسْتَغْفِرُكَ وَأَتُوْبُ إِلَيْك
Tasbih Kafarah

No comments:

Post a Comment