Sunday, February 28, 2010

Caught RED HANDED!

It was 24th February,2010...

Gasping for air, nearly devouring last breath that are not to be exhaled anymore, hence acquainted by Miss Katherine with a red news.

”Radzi, why did you bring your handphone to school??”
“What?? When I bring my handphone??”
“Yes, we caught your phone in your bag this morning”

I lost my firm to the ground and being set in dilemma. Well actually I did descry the presence of my cellphone in my bag but it is too late that I just realize it during school and fate really doesn't bang our door giving news. It was inevitable =.=.
Suddenly a spot-check was rendered to the f.4 and f.5 students. urghh blood was rushing throughout my veins...


“...Boleh jadi kamu tidak menyenangi sesuatu sesuatu, padahal ia baik bagimu, dan boleh jadi kamu menyukai sesuatu padahal ia buruk bagimu; Allah mengetahui, sedang kamu tidak mengetahui”. (QS Al-Baqarah:216)


I assume and I'm positive that there is something stored better in the future for such incident that fall upon me.


So latter in the evening on the same day my father tag along with me to meet with Cikgu Kadir to retrieve my cellphone. Haa~ felt relieved as soon as I get a hold of my SE G705 again.

*pic of my phone in C.Kadir's lounge taken using
my dad's cellphone. hehe

Hrmm that's all for today folks
Accustomed...


Sura Al-asr

سُبْحَانَكَ اللَّهُمَّ وَبِحَمْدِكَ أَشْهَدُ أَنْ لاَ إِلَهَ إِلاَّ أَنْتَ أَسْتَغْفِرُكَ وَأَتُوْبُ إِلَيْك
Tasbih Kafarah




                                                                                                
                                                                                    
                                                                                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment