Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Sony Ericsson G705


On this crisp Thursday morning approximately 9 o'clock, I was full-blooded delighted after being acquainted by my dad that he accede to my request of acquiring a new cellphone for me. I beg you readers pardon not to assume I'm bored with my prior phone,Sony Ericsson K530.

De facto, It got spoiled. Badly. Defectively. Intolerable.

Man,what nostalgic this is. I miss that phone. "Oww daddy buy me the same new phone right noww,"that's my heart says,however my brain interpret the situation like this..."try another model,you'll be bored with the same one,plus you'll bend one's ear to heed all your laments latter since you are the type to regret getting the same thing twice. Keyy, your regret will not be on the spot,just a matter of time,like baby's drool waiting to drop.XP"Hrmm then coming up a final say with my intellect*xjuak pande nay.nangla mn jd genius bruk dglar pnde ho.=.=*and  not my lust, I resolve to search for a new phone.


Yeah just like what Imam Malik/Ghazali*sorry I can't remember which of these ulama that said this*said:

One who overcome lust and thus deciding and thinking with his intellect is the matured man.
   
Well approximately like that his words were.So why not learn to be matured from your attitude.
*haa pria-pria,perhiasan-perhiasan terbaik duniawi*mpuan* sekalian, bertindaklah dgn akal waras,sak  nampak mtang. Laki/perempuan yg baik akan suka laki/perempuan yg matang tauu..heehhe*

*short advertisement


Then I surf sites on phones,probing more into those sites, reading reviews and publics comments.

What brand??Perhaps readers already know I own an SE AGAIN edi*the title already illustrate it,perhaps*. However, some corner in the progress of searching for handphones,I was quite enticed with Nokia's phone. Their specs I would say superb than SE's and their interface too,more shortcuts or functions i guess. And what's more,most of it's au courant's latest phones are smartphones. Scarcely SE would design smartphones. Along the travel of SE since its first creation*whenever it is, I'm too lazy to probe the internet for its details*hardly less than 20 models of them are smartphones. While Nokia smartphones extant more than 20 or even 30 models. Hrmm these phones  nowadays are ubiquitous,a dim a dozen for Nokia. Andddd why am I doing reviews and comparison here???key sorry readers back to story.

Now I want to elucidate my SE G705.

Well this phone is a mid-ranged one.NO specialty,not a cyber-shot,not even a QWERTY type keyboard*yeah everyone distinguished it is a normal type just by observing it*.Well guess what??
It has Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g, DLNA and A-GPS support lerrr. Yeah that's its strong suit with a reasonable price,around hundred plus plus*everyone know that most cellphones cost more than hundreds.XP*. However, when I think wholly, will I be using the GPS and Wi Fi and isn't I'm a close-fisted guy*. Hehe because Its GPS quite a troublesome that I can't view the map without connecting to the net and thus it consumes credit*. And what's more I think only once in a blue moon I'll be using those function. I doubt I'll be using those functions during this time.

Keyh enough now its time for photosss..here are pictures taken from  the phone.
Not too shabby aren't they???
Guess this photos will end this post ...




Urmm are you readers puzzled who that baby is??
Well she's my niece, my eldest sister's daughter. First daughter.
I guess that's all. Accustomed, Sura al-asr and tasbih kafarah.



Sura Al-asr


 سُبْحَانَكَ اللَّهُمَّ وَبِحَمْدِكَ أَشْهَدُ أَنْ لاَ إِلَهَ إِلاَّ أَنْتَ أَسْتَغْفِرُكَ وَأَتُوْبُ إِلَيْك

Tasbih Kafarah

No comments:

Post a Comment