Saturday, November 28, 2009

Happy Eiduladha

Eiduladha~

Yesterday's very dawn,I felt so vibrant or should I say since the day before yesterday in fact. Why???eheheheh
Because of thissssss!!!!


My new life!!!!!!!!mwahahaha.

heehe awl2 dh pcah.xp*not edited*

And what's more, I had my haircut yesterday soon after purchasing this Sony Ericsson G705 and yeah my next post I will acquaint you readers on my new phone.

awfully and emphatically grateful to His blessings. Allah decreed:

“Sesungguhnya kami memberi makanan kepadamu hanyalah untuk mengharapkan keridhaan Allah, kami tidak menghendaki balasan dari kamu dan tidak pula (ucapan) terima kasih”. (QS. Al-Insaan: 9) 

Allah's had fulfilled our lust and hanker so why not devote even a diminutive fraction of our life to Him.
*a reminder for myself too who is always strayed away and disobedient. 

Last but not least,a belated wish of Salam Eiduladha to all muslims chiefly you readers!
I guess it's nvr too late right??since Eiduladha's takbir is still on the move for 2 more days I suppose since the takbir will be ongoing for 4 days consecutively*hrmm i ponder why I've using the word 'since' too much*. So we should pack tour heart with appreciating these blessed days. Don't waste it.

Until Then,that's all
Keyh don't forget!al-asr and tasbih kafarah!





Sura Al-asr


 سُبْحَانَكَ اللَّهُمَّ وَبِحَمْدِكَ أَشْهَدُ أَنْ لاَ إِلَهَ إِلاَّ أَنْتَ أَسْتَغْفِرُكَ وَأَتُوْبُ إِلَيْك

Tasbih Kafarah

No comments:

Post a Comment